Welcome to our website! We have a lot of information for you to explore, so please take your time and get to know us. If you have any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Thank you for visiting!
To ensure the success of your event, we recommend giving us at least three weeks' notice. This allows us enough time to properly plan and execute all the details to your satisfaction.
To secure your date and begin the design process, we have a $50 non-refundable save the date fee. Once we finalize the design and your contract is ready to be signed, a 40% deposit of the total cost will be required. One week before the event, the remaining balance of 60% minus the $50 save the date fee will be due. This allows you to have one less thing to worry about on the day of your special occasion. Please note that there are minimum spending requirements for certain types of events: weddings ($1000), corporate events ($750), and other social events ($350).
Thank you for choosing our package, which includes an arch/backdrop/stand/centerpieces. Please note that there is an additional cost for labor, delivery, and tax, which will be 40% of the overall cost of the package. If you would like more than three colors for your balloon display, there will be an additional cost for custom colors. Additionally, if you request the event less than two weeks in advance, there is a fee of $75. If you request the event less than one week in advance, the fee is $125.
Thank you for considering us for your balloon needs. To ensure the longevity of the balloons, we recommend placing them in a location that is partially shaded. While trees and bushes can be visually appealing, they may cause the balloons to pop. If you are concerned about this, please let us know if you would like a cover for the balloons. Additionally, if you plan to mount the arch on a backdrop or metal frame, please keep in mind that the frame must be able to support a minimum of 75 pounds. We offer backdrop frames for rent, if needed.
Comadre Lili's Custom LLC
Phoenix, Arizona 85042, United States
Copyright © 2023 Comadre Lili's Custom LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy